Invest in some new high quality embroidered uniforms for your employees from JKL Clothing. Poorly designed or quality work clothes can result in a low-quality performance from employees. Making it imperative that uniform you provide is high quality, comfortable and beautifully embroidered. JKL are a leading workwear, corporate clothing and staff uniform supplier and have been embroidering clothing for over 10 years now so there’s not a lot we don’t know about making an embroidered logo look good on a garment.
Here are 5 reasons you should update your company uniform today:
- Trustworthy business image. With all employees dressed in a personalised company uniform, you can create a successful business image and a good first impression to the customer. If all employees look smart and distinguished as a member of the company, customers will feel that employees are more knowledgeable and trustworthy.
- Promote your company or brand. Having employee uniforms featuring a logo and company colours can really help to build your company’s brand identity. As when employees wear the uniforms in public, such as on the way to and from work, your company name is getting out there, increasing visibility and pleasant employees will set a good name for your brand.
- Keep your employees safe by providing branded safety items. JKL offer a wide range of safety wear that is available for printing or embroidery for your name and logo. Available on a huge amount of products like flame resistant coveralls, anti-static clothing or High vis, it’s even available on safety accessories. Available on a huge number of products such as flame-resistant coveralls, anti-static clothing or high vis, it’s even available on safety accessories.
- Promote company pride. Having embroidered workwear will give your employees a sense of community and identity within the company and promote a sense of company pride, as they can show off who they work for just by wearing their uniform. Uniforms also promote a mindset of work by giving off a professional image will also act more professional.
- Finally, with embroidering from only 95p there’s no reason not too!