How to Order
To order plain non-customised items,
- Browse our website or search using the search box at the top of the page and select the product you wish to purchase.
- On the product page select the colour and size. If out of stock a red cross will appear in the colour or size box and you will not be able to order.
- Enter the quantity required.
- Click add to basket.
- You will then be taken through to your basket. From here you can increase/decrease the number of items within your basket, remove them or return to the last product page you visited by clicking continue shopping.
- When you have completed your order proceed to checkout. You will need credit or debit card, or PayPal details to hand to make payment.
- Once in checkout you can log in as a returning customer, register as a new customer or continue without an account.
- Select your preferred option and enter your delivery information and payment details.
- Once you have completed your order you will receive a confirmation email.
- Order by email to [email protected].co.uk. Please provide details including product codes, colours, sizes, and quantities. You will then receive a quote emailed to you.
To order customised (embroidered) items,
To order customised items you will need to receive a quote. You can obtain in quote by one of the following ways.
- From each individual product page, complete the embroidery quote form at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the enquiry form at the bottom of our embroidered clothing page.
- Email your enquiry to [email protected] include the garment code or type, sizes, colours and quantity. Attach your logo and confirm the position on the garment. We will provide advice and a full quote.