JKL Clothing specialise in embroidered clothing.
We can embroider a wide range of garments
and products to suit your requirements. We embroider;
- Sports and leisurewear from polo shirts to shorts.
- Corporate wear from tailored shirts to suiting.
- Workwear from protective clothing to all different types of work uniforms.
- Children’s Clothing from School wear to Children’s leisurewear.
- Promotional products from caps and hats to bags and teddies.
- Customised monogramming.
Our Embroidery department produces high quality embroidered garments in quantities ranging from our minimum order of 10 through to 20,000 plus.
To receive an embroidery quote please call 0114 2398000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively complete the enquiry form at the bottom of this page
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
HOW TO WORK OUT YOUR INDIVIDUAL PRICE?
For Embroidered Polo Shirts and embroidery onto all our garments, the easiest way to calculate your price is to fill in our embroidery quote details form at the bottom of this page and forward this together with an uploaded image of your artwork/logo and we will then send you a full costing.
To work out the price yourself you will firstly need to know the number of stitches contained within your logo. If you do not know this, please email your logo to us and we will reply with a stitch count. Once the stitch count is known you can then use our price table to calculate the cost. Do not forget we have a minimum stitch count of 5000.
Secondly, select your garment. A full catalogue of all our garments, together with prices is available on our website (do not forget to calculate the exact quantity you require, as this will affect both the price of the garment and the price of the embroidery). Finally add the embroidery digitising origination cost to get your final total.
How To Order?
- Please fill out the embroidery quote details form below and email us.
- Please note we have a minimum order of 10 however this can be a mixture of different garments, colours and sizes.
- A full detailed quote will be issued within 24 hours.
- If you are happy with your quote and wish to place your order you will be contacted in order to take payment.
- We accept all major credit cards over the telephone. Alternatively you can make payment by pro-forma invoice paying by either cheque or bacs payment.
- Once payment has been made we will then originate your artwork and we will send you an embroidered swatch sample for your approval. This normally takes 48 hours.
- Once your artwork is approved we will then place your order into production and provide you with an expected delivery date.
- Our usual delivery times are 7-10 working days from receipt of artwork approval.
- If you do have a rushed job or a specific date in mind, please inform us of this and we will endeavour to meet your deadline.
- If you require anymore information or if you have any queries please contact us and we will be happy to help.
The customer is fully responsible for any copyright violations and must have the appropriate permissions from the owners of the brands/ logo’s. JK Leisure Clothing Ltd will not be held responsible of you do not acquire the correct permissions.